Monday, January 3, 2011

The year so far...

It's only a couple of days into 2011, and I feel like it's started off on a good note.  There's a lot to be done within the next couple of months.  And, as challenging as it may be, I'm really looking forward to the resulting accomplishments.
The big news is that I'll be showing work at this year's Emerald City Comic Convention in March.  One of my buddies, Jordan Kotzebue was super gracious and invited me to share a table with him.  This will be the second time I've displayed and sold work at the convention.  As much as I had a lot of fun and met lots of great people, I definitely learned a lot about being an exhibitor.  With the big event happening in just a couple of months, it's time to buckle up, put the foot on the gas and get truckin' on the trusty drawin' table.
I'm not going to reveal exaaaactly what I'll have at the Con just yet.  
But, I'll for sure be displaying concepts I've done for work, as well as my own character designs.
This year might be the first for me draw some of the more well known comic characters out there, too.  ;O)
That, and sexy chic drawings... mehbe.  Possibly.  haha


No comments: