Friday, January 21, 2011

Time to move on...

and start a new painting.  Lots of changes on this one.  I'd do some more... but, I want to pick up speed and get some more paintings done.  Maybe come back and make some tweaks.  I dunno...
Anyways, I got rid of the branch on the foreground tree... actually broke the branch instead.  Figured that'd add some character to that one tree.  Seems of late, I've been having a lot of branches in the foreground and thought I should do at least one thing different.  
I also added a couple of more trees to overlap the white wolf.  It was pointed out to me how odd the wolf just stood there.  At least with some objects in the way, it would add depth and make it look like she's sneaking behind something.  Hmmm... there's an idea I think I'll throw on really quick and post that following this one.  I'd be curious to hear about the slight change and your reaction to it.  
I think it'll add to the story and some humor into the scene.

Other things I added were more detail along the path and a little squirrel.  Now there's two little brown creatures in fear.  So... um. Yeah, here it is...

No comments: