Sunday, January 16, 2011

Takin' back old skool...

Tonight was another night at Dr Sketchy's.  Decided to leave the laptop at home and picked up some graphite sticks, black markers, a big ass white Sharpie marker, and of course, my fave pens.
I was wanting to go a little abstract this time around.  But, I kept going back to my usual ways and felt pretty rusty.  It's a little tough when you don't have "control z" to undo the errors.
A couple of cocktails later, I started loosening up.  Maybe slightly too much.

The last drawing was a little contest they held at the end.  You had to put a boat somewhere in the picture.

Instead, I chose to go with those 'ol rubber inner tubes that look like animals.  Or, in this case, a Loch Ness Monster.  I guess I'm happy with some of them.  I'll get 'em next time.














No comments: