Thursday, December 13, 2007

knock knock.



It's friggin showtime!
For the first time in a long time, I sat my buttocks down and worked on a couple of pieces for a show that'll be opening tomorrow night in DT Seattle at the BLVD Gallery.

Check out for more info on the show here:
http://www.blvdart.com/blog/2007/12/good-v-evil-opens-friday-dec-14/

It's a helluva group show featuring numerous artists of incredible talent titled "Good vs Evil".
Each of us were challenged to paint a piece to represent the opposing sides. And, the results I've seen so far have
pretty damn sweet. I'm really looking forward to the opening and seeing the rest.
It's a show not to be missed! Special shout out to Jamie Burton and Damian Hayes for reeling everyone together and holding this event.
Here's the important info:
BLVD Gallery
2316 Second Avenue
Seattle, Wa 98121
DOORS OPEN @ 6pm - 10pm.

And, here's the final(at least for the show,heh) versions of the pieces I did...
I'll even have little prints on sale, too!

Hope you can all come down tomorrow!
Cheers,
Law

No comments: